1. Choose a domain and section for your site.
Decide what site you are going to create - personal or corporate. Choose a domain and the section of the catalogue to register.
Later you can correct the content of your site entering the domain name and password (which you get at the registration of the site) in the field "For members"
2. Register your site (*-required fields) => Next => Choose the side of the menue placement (right or left) => Next.
When you enter your email, the registration letter with your password and login is sent to the address you specified.
3. So, there is a start page with menue settings in front of you. With its help you'll create your site.
If you don't choose "guestbook, personnel, price-list, news" fields at the
registration, then these fields won't be active.
If you decide to add one of these fields (or all of them), then go to the
section "Contact information" change the data. It's necessary to "save" them.
4. Interface setting (the way your site will look).
Set the interface as you like using the given settings. Don't forget to
We offer you design of the top for all the sections of your site, on the
background of which you can type your text. Also you have an opportunity to
create your own design.
5. Sections and pages..
Here you create the main page, sections and pages of your site.
Entering the text don't forget to "save" it.
Use the convenient "formatting" of the text! You can set necessary
parameters of your page: make links active (web), attach a picture etc.
6. All your questions and wishes on the work or creation of a site you can send to:firstname.lastname@example.org